This week I would like to share a pumpkin recipe with you. These biscuits are easy to make and are great snacks for on the go or a great addition to a meal.
1/2 c. butter
1 c. pureed pumpkin
1 T. date sugar
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. coconut flour
1/4 c. tapioca flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the softened butter with the pumpkin and eggs.
- Beat until smooth with a mixer
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well with a spatula
- Let the dough set for about 8-10 minutes (this allows for the coconut flour to absorb moisture in the dough)
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon place dough onto the baking sheets
- Bake the biscuits for 15-16 minutes or until lightly browned
This recipe makes about 2 dozen biscuits.
Have a great week and may God bless!