Paleo venison chili is one of my favorite winter meals! I love that it is grain-free, dairy free, and easy to make! I am especially thankful for easy to make recipes during the busy holiday seasons. Then I don’t have to worry about getting dinner on while I am having fun enjoying the holiday festivities! This chili has a great, flavorful taste and is nice and spicy! Of course, the spice can be adapted to your preferences.
Not only is paleo venison chili a nice, warm meal on a cold, winter day, but it is also packed with nutritious ingredients that contain great health benefits! Here are just a few of the great health benefits that the ingredients in this chili can provide!
- Celery contains a unique compound that helps lower cholesterol.
- It is also anti-oxidant rich which helps prevent inflammation.
- Celery helps improve liver health, which helps detoxify your body.
- Celery seeds are anti-bacterial and also improve digestion!
- Carrots are very high in vitamin A (beta-carotene).
- They are also a rich antioxidant source.
- Carrots help improve the immune system which helps prevent you from getting sick.
- They can help prevent cavities and promote dental health.
- Carrots help lower oxidative stress on the brain which improves brain health.
- Onions contain phytochemicals and vitamin C which help build the immune system.
- They are also great for reducing inflammation.
- Because they are a good source of vitamin C, which helps build and maintain collagen, onions improve skin and hair condition.
- Garlic’s bioactive sulfur compounds help prevent cancer.
- It contains anti-viral, antifungal, and anti-microbial properties.
- To top that, it’s also anti-bacterial and can help purify the blood!
Homemade Bone Broth
- Bone broth is one of the best sources of collagen which helps joint and bone health.
- It helps good probiotics grow in the gut and is easily digestible.
- Bone broth supports a healthy immune system and is a low inflammation food.
- It also contains potassium and glycine which helps with liver and cell detoxifying.
- Venison is a good source of vitamin B12 and B6, which help with bone, blood, and heart health.
- It also contains a good amount of iron which helps the growth of red blood cells.
- Venison contains healthy amounts of saturated fat and sodium.
I am sure you can’t wait to get making this delicious, nutritious chili. Have fun preparing this easy chili recipe and enjoy the holiday season! Christmas is only one week away!