This post may contain affiliate links. See our Disclosure for more information.
Cookies are one my favorite desserts to make and eat! These grain-free double chocolate cookies really are the best cookie recipe ever. Not only is it grain-free, nut free, gluten-free, egg free, and corn free, but it is also a multipurpose recipe!
Cookie Varieties- 5 in 1 recipe
Much like there are all purpose flour mixes, there are also multi-purpose recipes. I love multi-purpose recipes and this grain-free double chocolate cookie recipe happens to be one! This cookie recipe can be made into a variety of different flavors with only a few changes made in the original recipe! Here are a few cookie varieties that I have made along with the adaptations I made to the original recipe:
- chocolate chip cookies- replace the 1/3 cup of cocoa powder with a 1/3 cup of tapioca flour
- sundrop cookies- replace the 3/4 cup of chocolate chips with 3/4 cup of sundrops (a heathier version of M&Ms); replace the 1/3 cup of cocoa powder with a 1/3 cup of tapioca flour
- chocolate cookies- leave out the 3/4 cup of chocolate chips
- lemon poppy seed cookies- replace the 1/3 cup of cocoa powder with a 1/3 cup of tapioca flour; replace the 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract with 2 1/2 tblsp. of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 2 tsp. of lemon zest; add in 1 tblsp. of poppy seeds
- double chocolate cookies- follow the recipe in this post!
I probably make the chocolate chip cookie variety the most, but the other varieties are also a special treat! For the sundrop cookies I use Unreal milk chocolate gems. Unreal also offers dark chocolate peanut gems and dark chocolate crispy quinoa gems.
Another great thing that I love about this recipe is that it doesn’t have to be made into just cookies! You can make this recipe into bars, cookie pizzas, use for ice cream sandwiches, or even turn it into a skillet cookie! I like to use the chocolate chip variety mentioned above for most of these variations. Cookie pizzas and chocolate chip ice cream sandwich bars are my favorite variations!
With all those options, I am sure you can’t wait to make this recipe. So lets get down to business!
Where to Find the Ingredients:
Click on the affiliate links below to see where you can purchase these ingredients!
This is always my go-to cookie recipe because it is quick and easy to make, low in sugar, and provides lots of options for whatever flavor my tastes desire! Enjoy this multi-purpose, nut free, egg free, gluten free, grain-free double chocolate cookie recipe (now that’s a mouthful)!
Be sure to check out my Ice Cream Cake recipe that uses chocolate cookies for a topping and tastes delicious!